View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 05:03 AM   #21
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7", Pocket eDGe, Sony PRS350
I say go for it. The more restrictions publishers put on ebooks, the easier it will be to find them free elsewhere. Same thing that happened with music.

I don't support downloading ebooks for free, but I downloaded the free music because when I bought it, I couldn't play it on all my devices.

If you won't let me check it out from the library, and continue with this price fixing that makes 10 year old books cost $8, I'm going to feel a lot less guilt downloading books as well.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote