View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #74
Hamlet53
Noli Me Tangere
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I just reopened my participation in this web site and discussion forum a few weeks ago. However, the list below is year to date.

1 Hitch-22 A Memoir by Christopher Hitchens - non-Fiction **** (out of six *)
2 Collider by Paul Halbern - non-Fiction science ***
3 Stanley Weinbaum Omnibus by Stanley Weimbaum (thanks Nate the great ) - Fiction Sci-Fi **
4 Covenant with Death by John Harris Fiction historical *****
5 The Ringworld Engineers by Larry Niven Fiction Sci-Fi *** (not as good as first in series)
6 How Green was My Valley by Richard Llweellyn Fiction *****
7 The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking non-Fiction science ****
8 Foundations Edge by Isaac Asimov Fiction Sci-Fi ****
9 To Hold the Crown: The Story of King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York by Jean Plaidy non-Fiction history ***
10 The Tortilla Curtain by T.C. Boyle Fiction ****
11 The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury Fiction Sci-Fi ****
12 The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole Fiction fantasy ***
13 The Alchemy of Air by Thomas Hager - non-Fiction science ***
14 The Stars Are Ours by Andre Norton Fiction Sci-Fi ***
15 The Demon Under the Microscope by Thomas Hager - non-Fiction science ****
16 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - Fiction ****
17 The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson Fiction ****
18 The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest by Stieg Larsson Fiction *
19 Henry VI (parts 1-3) by William Shakespeare *****

I noticed that several people participating in this enterprise had lists on Goodreads.com. I had a look at that web site and decided to join up myself. Therefore, while I will from time to time update the ticker bar below I will maintain the list of books read with my discussions of the same at the link below.

My 100 books in 2011 Goodreads list

Last edited by Hamlet53; 03-04-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: add books