View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
BooksForABuck
Zealot
BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Color Nook, Kindle 2, Palm III, eBookWise, HP Jornada
Haven't tried the Freeware Palm PDF but I have used Adobe's PDF reader for Palm. It's certainly not as good as reading eBooks in eReader or Mobipocket, but it does work. I've read several dozen books this way (on an ancient Palm III xi) and it certainly works better than trying to scroll around a non-reflowed version.

I can't understand, though, why so many in the eBook world are still stuck on PDF--unless most everyone in the eBook world still reads eBooks on their computers rather than on handheld devices.

Rob Preece
Publisher, www.BooksForABuck.com
Affordable Novel-length Fiction
BooksForABuck is offline   Reply With Quote