Thread: ADE problem
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Assorted Nooks
Actually you don't need ADE once you have authorized the device. I actually uninstalled Adobe from one of my computers once the authorization was done. Reader Library is all you need, ven for library books.
Still ADE should recognize your device. I'm not anywhere near my reader right now so I can't check how it behaves, but before you get too desperate, try using just Reader Library!

Edit: I didn't notice you were on a Mac. Im not, but it should be basically the same, one would think.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote