View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 04:22 PM   #64
ould
Connoisseur
ould has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ould has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ould has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ould has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkel View Post
After playing round with different readers (fbreader, aldiko, coolreader, etc..), I'm going to settle back with Moon reader for the time being. For me it has the nicest reading experience.

I'm no longer with stock, I've switched over to CM7 nightly builds now, I got really annoyed with Barnes and Noble resetting me multiple times,....I know why it happened (now) but it's a pain to do all that registering again and again and again. And even though it's an early build CM7 is pretty good!

This thread has been really helpful, thanks.
Do you find that the battery drains quickly with CM7? I seemed to notice a big difference between it and Rooted 1.1. I switch over to one of the Froyo builds and the battery drain seems like it is back to normal now. I also tried out the Honeycomb build and really liked it but some apps I use refused to run without crashing every time. Hopefully once the source code is out it will get better and better.

As for readers I have been flip flopping back and forth between Moon+ and Aldiko and I think I prefer Aldiko at the present time. I read a whole book in Moon+ and it had some weird formatting issues(I think it may be the Bold/Italics thing that has been mentioned before.) The only thing I kind of miss in the Aldiko is the status bar you can have in Moon+, I like having the clock and percentage completed displayed, moreso the clock. Any way to accomplish something similar in Aldiko?

Kevin

Last edited by ould; 02-23-2011 at 04:25 PM.
ould is offline   Reply With Quote