View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #15
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Yolina; unless you're 'Isadora', whose email arrived a few minutes ago, I didn't see your mail yet. If you are 'Isadora' your books (and a wee bonus) should now be with you. Any problems, drop a line to my direct address ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course).

I know the Place du Cap at the top of Menton's 'Walking Street' well. I have problems getting around these days and it's one place where the taxi can deliver me door-to-door to a favourite watering hole.

Must give l'Ulivo a try on my next trip -- will raise a glass to you there. I usually hobble as far as a favourite Italian restaurant you'll probably know called Don Ciccio -- superb food and you can get a lovely dry white wine there (and there only) from the owner's brother's small vineyard in Liguria.

Very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote