View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #21
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibrefan View Post
Woodfrog, thanks for sending me your file. Uninstalled the the old plugin, rebooted, installed yours, rebooted again just to be sure but to no avail. Unfortunately, the problem persists. Thanks for trying.

Hope kpw can give me a hand to resolve it as it seems to work fine elsewhere on Win7, both 32 and 64bit
Hi Calibrefan

I think I understand what is happening to cause the error you are seeing. If I have that right, then the following updated plugin should fix it up. Can I ask you to install version I've attached below and see if that works better?

If that does it, I'll post it as an official new version.

Thanks for trying the plugin out!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ManageSonyX50BookList_plugin.zip (10.1 KB, 309 views)
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote