View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #8
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5
I had a good experience when a payment failed due to an updated credit card. It irked me that I was forced to call to update the payment rather than being able to do it online like with most companies, but the service I received was prompt and courteous, only took around 5 minutes.

And the instore support available when I was looking for a NookColor was excellent, far more knowledgable on their product than any big box electronics or department store I've been to. That could vary by the individual store I'm sure, but I generally hear good things.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote