View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:13 AM   #206
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
A quick question: Is it possible to block double taps all together, either with a setting in CoolReader or in another way? I like to read on my treadmill (got a holder for the tablet), but the motion or something (could that something be static electricity?) makes almost every tap on the Nook Color into a double tap.

Another question: Did you get around to implement showing italics where the book uses it, without an italics TTF font, like the built in reader in Nook Color (which for many other reasons is far from good enough)? If you did, I haven't found out how to use it.

Great work on the app, no matter what the answers are!

Last edited by Mastiff; 02-22-2011 at 04:15 AM.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote