02-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Author's Wife/Avid Reader
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: U.S. - West Coast
Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Acer Iconia A100 & Acer Iconia A500
Kindle "Life Organizer" planner, calendars, groceries, notes & more! Only $2.99!
Life Organizer for the Kindle
The LIFE ORGANIZER includes these features:
The Kindle was designed to be an e-book reader, not a word-processor or database. As such, it doesn't have the same screen-writing and other capabilities as those types of computer programs. The LIFE ORGANIZER utilizes Kindle’s annotation features (Notes and Highlights) to help you keep track of your daily schedule, create a grocery list, and record important information such as addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, and anniversaries. There are also monthly calendars for 2011 that include U.S. holidays, as well as a page where you can record notes.
- Daily Planner – a page for each day of the year, with individual time slots to record appointments from 7:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. There's also a line each day for general to-do notes.
- Monthly Calendars – includes U.S. holidays and links to Daily Planner pages
- Grocery List – choose from more than 180 common grocery items or make your own shopping list!
- Addresses & Phone Numbers – enter information alphabetically, A through Z
- Birthdays & Anniversaries – keep track of important dates by month
- Notes – a place for you to jot down general to-do items, project ideas, clothing sizes, thoughts, or other notes
Complete instructions for use on the latest (3rd generation) Kindle are included. There is easy access to the Table of Contents via the Menu button on the Kindle, and you can navigate quickly from section to section using the 5-way controller. Here are several Kindle screenshots:
All these features for only $2.99!
(Available only in the U.S. at this time)
To learn more and to purchase,
please visit our website at www.cahillpress.com/lifeorg.html.
Thanks for your interest!
Last edited by DreamWriter; 04-30-2011 at 04:00 AM.