View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 10:48 AM   #64
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiz Braga View Post
I'm realy a novice in Calibre, just beginning with two first book convertions.
I try convert PDF books to Mobi. The only problem produced is that the footer and page numbers are embedded with last line of each page in the Mobi format. I did not try or even understand in replys above, how to remove that footers. Any help?
I see that if convert from PDF to RTF of course I can Manuly eliminate these footers but it is troublesome.
You'll have to use the search & replace feature in the conversion settings, there's a brief tutorial available. The search and replace uses regular expressions to describe the text to replace, if you're not comfortable using those, there's a tutorial available on them as well, which I'd suggest you start with if needed.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote