View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #3
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
I've found my Kindle is far more dependable than my NC, (it's really glitchy), and for me personally I can read easier and longer on my Kindle (I eat books for breakfast lunch and dinner with that thing!). I haven't been able to finish a book on my NC, but I do love it for magazines! It sounds like you have similar issues as I do since you said it bothers your eyes a little, that wont go away, unfortunately. The kindle does seem limited when you compare it to the NookColor, but you need to know what you really expect in the device.
I havent rooted my NC yet, simply because I don't know what the point of having it be able to go on the internet when I can only do it in Wifi areas. I'm not out by myself in enough locations (airport? Coffeshops?) that having a tablet device with wifi only would be convenient, and I have my laptop at home. I also haven't figured out what exactly a rooted NC can do that my non-rooted can't, though, so I may be missing something big.
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote