View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Thank you very much. I don't know why support for LRF would be dropped and yet continue to publish a tool which obviously flawed.
Calibre's goal is conversion of books into a readable format. It isn't a ebook creation or ebook publishing tool.

Quote:
Is LRF supposed to be gone? Readers continue to download LRF books I post. I think I have read that SONY now supports ePub.
Yes LRF is gone, Sony switched its store entirely to ePub over a year ago (Dec 09).

Quote:
I haven't found Calibre v. 0.5.14 but will continue to search and use it until I'm convinced LRF is now gone.
You can find a copy here in post 76. (Keep in mind that 0.5.2 thru 0.5.9 were beta for 0.6.0)
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote