Thread: billing address
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 01:52 AM   #10
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
Done it - and bought a book from a US site (I'm based in New Zealand). The book was previously geo restricted and I couldn't buy it with my NZ address. On checkout it said that I had to use a US credit card but since I don't have a US credit card I used google checkout instead and it worked, with no reference to a US credit card - a loophole in their system maybe? But I'm really pleased, Amazon.co.uk, WH Smiths etc here I come.

Thanks poppaea!
You are welcome! I once read his tipp here myself. As for the hole in their system, I am not sure. Borderlinx is a forwarding company, to enable you to buy goods you could not otherwise buy. I guess it is something deliberate so everybody can make some business.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote