View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #123
DeadMan
Enthusiast
DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.DeadMan is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Optimized for the garbage? lol. (From the picture in nrapallo's msg) Not quite sure what that should mean. Never had any problems using the built in delete functions before - except for folders, it wouldn't let me delete those.

Just downloading the update now. I have yet to have any eBooks crash the book on me. Have you tried any of the ones you said you had problems with? Crashing due to to many hyperlinks in ePubs I think it was.

nrapallo: In wondering why the v2.2.2 img file was so much larger than other versions, I just noticed that the 2.2.2 img contains 2 BASE.RKW files; one in system00 and one in system. They are not the same size, and don't match any of the ones from the previous or new versions. Did you happen to notice this before?
2.3.2 is now only contains the one BASE.RKW file, the other in system00 is 0'd out, and is only ~93k.
Ya, kinda late to catch that now, but it is curious.

Last edited by DeadMan; 02-19-2011 at 09:11 PM.
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote