View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
JohnnyRocks
Zealot
JohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-books

Device: PocketBook 360
Problems with Line Height Formatting

Question. It seems that, when I Convert to Epub for the FIRST time with a book (even if I'm converting FROM Epub as well as TO Epub), the line height settings that I entered are used. However, it also appears that if I try to RE-convert that same file, the line height settings that I have entered are ignored. And the only solution I've found is to delete the book, RE-add it, and, then try the new settings, which works.

Now, having said all that, it appears to ONLY be an issue with line height, as I can tinker with margins, base font sizes, etc, with no problem.

Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this, or if I'm simply missing something? Anything?

Thanks in advance.
JohnnyRocks is offline   Reply With Quote