View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Calibre ePUB to LRF

In approximately 1/3 of the conversions of Sigil ePub to LRF, all headers and other items formatted as "CENTER" show up as left justified. The formatting is essentially identical in all files. At least from my checks.

Before i post an issue, I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong. I would appreciate a Calibre expert checking the files.

Attached are the ePub and the LRF output from Calibre.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: epub Captivating Mary Carstairs.epub (379.3 KB, 76 views)
File Type: lrf Captivating Mary Carstairs.lrf (391.4 KB, 82 views)
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote