View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 10:41 AM   #277
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by lciprich View Post
Thanks for the link, Geoff...can we upload books that we have bought and finished reading? That's what I really hate about buying them...I don't have any close friends to give them to or even just lend them to and it seems like such a waste of good books!
Only books that are in the public domain (i.e out of copyright) may be uploaded in the Mobileread library, plus those written and donated by members who release them under CC....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote