View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #59
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Azpen A727 tablet, Fujitsu Lifebook p2110 w/ FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney
Plenty, because it was what they had.

How many people would watch it today, when colour is common and available?
There is a beauty in black and white that often transcends the same images in colour
Agreed. I have volumes of black and white photography that simply would not be as effective in color, and attempts to colorize old films originally shot in black and white are a pet peeve.

But I repeat my question. If your answer is other than "very few", I might inquire about what you're on...
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote