Command line interface to import to libprs500 database
So I wrote an automator "script" for my Mac tonight that does the following:
1. Takes a URL from the clipboard
2. Downloads the HMTL page
3. Asks me for a name for the new file and title
4. Runs the HTML2LRF command from libprs500
5. Moves the file to an import folder
6. Sets a growl notification
The final step in my evil plan will be to import it into the database and set the Series tag to something specific so that I know to copy to the reader next time I run libprs500.
Ideally, there would be another step, and that would be to automatically import all flagged items (in a series or with a tag) to the Reader once it's connected.
Is there a command to import lrf's into the database?