View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 03:30 PM   #48
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
We paid the $130 to Best Buy just this week to have them reformat our computer with the rezubeza virus that nothing else would eliminate. I saved everything to flash drives, but now I am afraid to re-install the files in case they are infected.
Did you save any programs or just documents? You should reinstall all the programs. Oh and turn off autorun, everywhere. I don't know how to do that on windows (and I'd charge for it if I did).
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote