View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
There may a slight increase if you do hundreds of notes, but I just double checked and inserting a highlight at page 200 in an EPUB book with about 50 other highlights only took only about 4 seconds to go from marked to highlighted when you hit the highlighter icon.

The only PDF file I have currently loaded is the Sony user guide, but I did do a quick check of a single highlight at page 125, and got about 3 seconds.

I am not sure if LRF format would take longer, but I would guess that annotations are probably faster across the board, if nothing else, because the processor is faster on the new readers.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote