View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:57 AM   #8
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backdraft View Post
Bump...

If not auto-update, but how about an in-app update feature (like VLC or some other apps). Opening the browser to update just interrupts my workflow and is annoying.
You don't have to update the instant you receive the notification that an update is available. Just delete the notification, continue on with what you are doing, then update when it is convenient to do so. There is no need to interrupt your workflow. You don't have to update every time there is an update, either. I update only when there is a new feature or bug fix I'm interested in.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 02-16-2011 at 02:00 AM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote