View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #13
pdurrant
The Ghost Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
And here's an interesting result:
That is interesting. The epub is zipped incorrectly, or possibly the mimetype file in the epub is missing entirely. That it comes up as "unencrypted" surprises me, as that implies that the code couldn't find the rights.xml or the encryption.xml files.

Luckily the drm removal plugin for Calibre, or the stand-alone Windows version of DeDRM will fix up the epub structure before removing any DRM.

But perhaps I ought to try making the detection code a bit more robust. I can probably steal some code from the epubfix script that the DeDRM code uses.

Thanks for the feedback.

[EDIT: I've decided to leave the zipfix/epubfix code out of this, so I can still use unlicense. If you're doing batch operations, it's probably best to run zipfix before running drmcheck.]

Last edited by pdurrant; 07-16-2011 at 03:37 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote