View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 10:11 PM   #157
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I just spent the afternoon and evening converting many, many .lit and .mobi files so that they work nicely on my Kindle. I really like the --prefixtitle for series. Very nice addition. Only problem I found was with files that had spaces in the name. All I had to do was edit the file name and remove the spaces and the files worked just fine.

Many thanks!

Now I want to learn how to add a GUI to your program.....
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote