View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #74
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Kindle 3, Nexus 7, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by drnvs View Post
Thanks for the quick response. My laptop works on Windows 7 ( 64 bits ). I did connect my Liberati via the USB cable after switching it on. Even then the following message appears' USB device not recognized' However the device itself shows the following message-" Remember to eject your ereader from your computer before unplugging the usb cable" I have sent a couple of messages to Literati support and these have not been answered. I would appreciate any help.
This sounds like you still have cable issues. I can't remember if it was here or on Literatidevs, but the strong recommendation is to use one with a "choke" or ferrite bead close to the downstream (Literati) end. Based on all of the cable issues out there, I'd suppose that this hardware is highly susceptible to RF interference, so also try to move it as far away from all other emitters as possible (your laptop is going to have both the CPU and the display in fairly close proximity).

Sorry that I can't offer more.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote