Question about libprs500 crashing
I have 2 questions for any experienced user:
1) If a specific ebook fails to ever load in the lrf viewer (ie crashes - I waited hours for one) mid-way does that mean it will not load on the Sony 505 (which I have ordered but has not yet arrived)?
2) If a specific ebook takes a long-time to load (even half an hour, note that most ebooks I have load in seconds or a minute or two) does that mean it will take that long to load on the Sony 505?
All the books I have fall into the following categories
1) .txt files converted to .lrf with book designer
2) .lrf files from Manybooks.net
3) .lit files with drm removed by convertlit and then converted to .lrf with lit2lrf
So all .lrfs only.