View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
The option "--extra-css" doesn't work

I try it both in the GUI -> Preferences - Conversion -> Common options -> Conversion -> Extra CSS

and as an option to the command line ebook-convert.

I want to modify the CSS of epub conversion, but it makes no changes to the .css file. When running from the console, it shows some info as if implementing the CSS, but showing some problems, something like

Property: Not valid for profile "['CSS Fonts Module Level 3 @font-face properties']" but valid "CSS Level 2.1" value: "Liberation Mono", monospace [73:5: font-family]

I try to make epub files use Liberation fonts. The CSS is valid, if I edit it manually after conversion, it works OK, but Calibre doesn't apply it at the process of conversion.

I use Calibre 0.7.38 on Fedora 14.

Last edited by slex; 02-13-2011 at 03:17 PM.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote