View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 02:45 PM   #130
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
I had the same problem with a book I bought at kobo. I also have another book with no tite at all but it was drm free. I haven't had time to play with it yet to fix it. What a pain though as I don't know what book it is until I open it.
Thanks for the response, Care! I bought this book from Sony. I have a few books with title only, but I know that's because there is no author metadata. Most of my books are from Sony or Kobo. So far it's only been this one book that has been an issue. But, if I had several books with blank icons then that would be an even bigger pain!

Any idea how to fix it (that is besides remove the DRM)?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote