View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #11
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
I'd second Worldwalker's suggestion of getting AVG - my partner has the free version on his PC and I have a paid subscription (because my work involves sending out files to clients and I don't want to find I sent out an infected file by accident! ) So far, I haven't had a single infection, and the only problems my partner has had that AVG couldn't clean itself turned out to be malware rather than a virus as such (which Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware program cleaned beautifully).
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote