View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 11:37 AM   #127
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Blank cover icon - no title or author

Yesterday I had a new experience. I sideloaded an EPUB with DRM first by drag-and-drop method. Typically I get the author/title icon template on DRM-books. This book was blank - just an empty square. I powered on & off. Pressed the sync button. Switched to other screens. Nothing refreshed. So then I added the book to my calibre library. Metadata for title and author looked fine. I then transferred the book to my NC via calibre. Made no difference compared to drag-and-drop. Still a blank icon. I'm not expecting an image because it has DRM. I do expect to see the title/author info though.

Anyone else seen this problem? Any ideas what causes that problem?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote