View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #172
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rie142 View Post
Looks like it works better for me now. I ran it in the debug mode. Now I would like to know where the collections.json file is located at. I have looked all over on my computer and on the Kindle. What am I missing. Can you help me find it so I can get rid of all the information of old books that it is holding? I am still getting a couple odd tags but not as bad as before.
It's in the "system" folder, which is hidden by default. In Windows, you can either change your folder preferences in Explorer to show hidden folders ("Organize" button in Vista>Folder and Search Options>View tab), or you can open the Kindle "drive" in Explorer, go up to the address bar, and simply add system\. For example, my Kindle is f:\. In Vista (and I guess Win7) it looks like you can't type in there but you can - just click in empty space in the Explorer address bar and it will change from "buttons" to a field you can type in. Screenshots attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SS1.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	66577   Click image for larger version

Name:	SS2.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	66578   Click image for larger version

Name:	SS3.jpg
Views:	193