View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 05:07 AM   #21
diamante
piedra preciosa
diamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura aboutdiamante has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kindle 2, several Palm OS devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcorner View Post
I still have XP Pro in a dual boot partition and also have access to Vista, so still can relate to Windows fairly well, if you or others care to provide any information for the PDF guide. Anyway, like Bookworm_Girl, I admire your positive attitude. It's always refreshing to encounter someone who approaches problems in a mature manner, with a touch of humour.
Thanks to you as well, boxcorner. I somehow missed seeing your latest post until after I'd sent my previous one. During a long period of immaturity I learned (1) that ranting and raving furiously rarely leads to the desired results, and (2) that new gadgets usually come with some learning curve, and chances are once I put in a little time I'll figure out how to do what I want to do. It would indeed be nice to get a PDF/FAQ together to make things easier for future Sony Reader users.
diamante is offline   Reply With Quote