View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #57
MirandaMayer
I sing in the car. Sue me
MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.MirandaMayer is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: nook
I got my Nook this Christmas as well, and have been burning through books at breakneck speed. I've also taken to carrying it around with me everywhere and taking it to work so I can get my read on during lunch or when I'm goofing off (oh, who doesn't?).

I did discover that my own book wasn't available for download (I'm such an egotist) so owning this puppy has sent me on an e-book formatting odyssey from HELL that threatens to make me go completely insane. It's up there, but there are still formatting errors in there... line break issues, spaces missing, that sort of ridiculousness.

Downside? The cheaper books (I'm a cheapskate) are the majority of them badly edited indie-work and sometimes hard to read. The upside? The good books are pretty cheap too. I lurves my nook.

Hubby picked the regular nook over the nook colour because he thought I'd like the flat paper look better. He was right. When I spend the day staring at a lit screen, it's a nice break on the eyes to read something flat and non-cancer-causing (snicker). Best Christmas present ever! But hubby now regrets it because I read more and pay him less attention.

Oh well.. c'est la vie, n'est pas?
MirandaMayer is offline   Reply With Quote