View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #36
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Things I've noticed (haven't gotten to detailed comparisons yet):

Print book listings come with a "click here to buy" button with three stores listed. Ebooks and the combined listings don't, and they don't list prices.

Ebook Bestseller #10, Cross Fire by James Patterson, is the first that isn't also a pbook bestseller of some sort. The others that aren't paper sellers are Secrets to the Grave (#14, Tami Hoag), Hell's Corner (#17, David Baldacci), Archangel's Consort (#19, Nalini Singh), Safe Haven (#23, Nicholas Sparks) and Damage (#25, John Lescroart)

2 of the 3 Steig Larsson books are bestsellers in Trade and MM PB. (The other is apparently only available in hardcover yet.)

I don't have time right now to wade through the hardcover/trade/mmpb books that didn't make the ebook list, to find out if they don't have ebook version available, but that'd be worth checking out.

I also didn't sort out publishers and try to figure out agency vs non-agency rankings.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1st NYTimes Ebook Bestsellers.zip (6.7 KB, 201 views)

Last edited by Elfwreck; 02-11-2011 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Add attachment; xls file in zip.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote