View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Chrasty
Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Cool Word 2007/2010 .docx to awesome .pdf converter

Hi guys, I'd like to share a little piece of software I've made. It's actually an add-in for Word 2007/2010 (I've tested it on x86 only, not sure whether it'll run on x64 as well) in which you enter your Kindle address and then by clicking a button format currently opened document for the Kindle 3's screen. You can send it directly to your Kindle with another button.

This add-in might not be useful for everybody, it's main purpose is to serve people with similar needs to mine - if you have a document with pictures, Word equations and tables, the PDF format is AFAIK the only option for preserving the exact layout as in the original document.

More info and a download link is on my blog right here

EDIT: The problems mentions in the posts below have all been fixed, so if you didn't want to try this addin because of them before, now you can!

Last edited by Chrasty; 08-07-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Chrasty is offline   Reply With Quote