Here are the changes in the new update. It should fix most of the problems that were reported.
- The Show All checkbox will not be remembered anymore.
- The List of Anchors for each file will now be cached for each different Book.
- The Detected Text will now be cached for each different Book, along with the Anchors text.
- Removed the Apply button, it was replaced by a Add button.
- Using the Add command from the context menu will Add all the items under the selected node (instead of at the end of the document).
- The Save button will no longer close the window (and each related windows, exception is split chapters). You will now need to Save and Close.
- The file column width from the Add screen, will no longer have a maximum width.
- Also resizing the form will no longer adjust the columns width.
- The program will now correctly get the filenames for the NCX & OPF files
- For the OPF file it will get the path from the container.xml file (it used to check only for opf extension)
- For the NCX it will get the id from the spine and lookup the file associated with it in the manifest (it used to check for toc.ncx)
- In the Add window all files or anchors present in the TOC will be shown in Green.
- In the Add window with Show All deselected, Anchors present in the TOC will no longer appear.
- The Forms can now get on top of each other when opened and all will close when the main window closes (TOC or Reading Order editor).
- When opening the Add window, there will no longer be any validating to see if the files shown really exists in the ePub. It will instead
check if the file is present in the TOC when saving the ePub.
- When dragging and dropping Nodes they are no longer removed (with Show All off).
- The Add window will now remember if the nodes are Expanded when clicking Show All or Show Anchors.
- Fixed a problem with Reading order editor showing anchors.
- Shifting Chapters will now get the full source (with anchor) if the next/previous entry is the same file with a different anchor (before it just returned the top of the file).
- Fixed a problem when the source in the TOC was encoded with special characters (ex: %20 instead of a space).
ePubFixer - http://code.google.com/p/epubfixer/
Edit your TOC, by Adding, Renaming, Shifting Chapter, Change chapters order or nest chapter into Part or Book easily by Drag and Drop. Split files by Chapters & Auto Detect phrase for your chapter heading. Also edit the reading order, fix margins & Edit your file with Sigil and restoring your previous TOC that was lost. Edit your cover without reconverting the file, Create an Inline TOC