View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #128
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I've tried new "fixed" versions, all downloaded at the same time, and I still run into errors. I'm having a hard time pinpointing why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't - can't seem to put my finger on it.

I'm quite a site to behold, I'm sure, sitting in my corner of the sofa with my Kindle, iPad, iPhone and MBP - going from one device to another and trying to sync

So this has never failed for anyone else? I'm alone in my failure
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote