View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #127
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1/2/3/4/PW2, Droid Maxx, Galaxy Tab 2 (10")
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
I'd really like to use this on Amazon books that I've "fixed" - I'm a little anal about metadata and TOC stuff. I did notice up-thread, that there might be a problem if the book exists in the archive - can someone elaborate on that for me, please and thank you?
I haven't had any issues as long as I am only attempting to sync my reading location across devices/apps using the same "fixed" copy of the book on all devices.

Trying to sync a fixed version on some devices with the original Amazon version on others causes issues (as would logically be expected).
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote