View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
Ncage1974
Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelRenaud View Post
I only have one so far - Essential C# 4.0 - and the formatting is just fine. Even the source code samples look good (they seem to have used images for those(?)) That said, I guess it ultimately depends on how good a conversion job the publisher does.

I also have a few technical PDFs that look alright as well, and a couple that aren't so great.

Edit: That's using a DX. I noticed that a lot of Kindle technical books have a note saying that they're optimized for larger screens, so things may not be so great on a K3, for example.

I appreciate the reply. Like you said though your using a DX which could make a huge difference it and the 6 in screen on the K3.
Ncage1974 is offline   Reply With Quote