View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #31
review
Addict
review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.

Device: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith65 View Post
How spectacular! After cycling around, I don't know which mode I am in, but it does not matter as long as I have the best mode for what I am reading. Besides, great icons!
Good point! Thanks for the comment. Taken it on board and attached a new version. Instead of "toggle render mode" the next display mode is written underneath the symbol now.

The file is called djviewer-b-0.0.2.app but you can just rename it to djviewer-both.app and overwrite the earlier version. That way you don't need to adjust the extension.cfg file. I introduced the numbering so that it easier to track changes.

EDIT:

Achtung, dies ist nicht die aktuelle Version! Diese ist bereits veraltet. Link zu neuester Version im ersten post.
Attention, this is not the most recent version. Please see first post in this thread for a link to the most recent version.
Внимание. Эта версия старого. Не загружайте его. Используйте ссылку в пост № 1

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...27&postcount=1
Attached Files
File Type: zip djviewer-b-0.0.2.zip (566.1 KB, 360 views)

Last edited by review; 02-09-2011 at 08:05 AM.
review is offline   Reply With Quote