View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
pvdv
Enthusiast
pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, BeBook Neo
Lovecraft, H.P.: (possibly) All collected stories in 4 volumes, v1.1

I have made a 4 volume collection of the stories of HP Lovecraft in chronological order. These were all found on the HP Lovecraft Library (on the internet) and i far as i can tell they are all in the public domain.

As this is my first try ever doing something with eBooks, any feedback is appreciated.

V1.1:
I Fixed the title formatting after a jump to a story from the TOC.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
pvdv is offline   Reply With Quote