Thread: PRS-650 Is this screen damaged?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #11
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle PW2, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Ereader screens are not hard to break. My husband had his in his briefcase in a cover, and he had also put a wine bottle in the briefcase to bring home on the train. The pressure of the bottle against the screen cracked it quite nicely.

It was a Kindle 1, and happened perhaps two years ago. I took it apart to see how it was made, and it appears to me that almost any pinpoint pressure will be enough to cause a crack.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote