View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch & Paperwhite, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Thanks guys, it's what I thought. I just remember the MS Lit reader having the furthest page read option, which seems an obvious feature. Time to email Amazon feedback (again...).
In the newest update of Calibre, (7.44) syncing furthest page read works with non-Amazon books.

http://calibre-ebook.com/whats-new

I converted a book last night and noticed when I hit the menu button. I didn't do anything special as far as what's listed on Calibre's page.

I never use the sync feature, and if I need to, I just use TheKindleWorm's method(s).

Last edited by silasgreenback; 02-06-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Clarity
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote