View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #1
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Go to Furthest Read page?

I'm sure there is a simple answer to this, but I'm tearing my hair out trying to find the answer. Searching this wonderful forum, and via Google have revealed no answers, and neither does the Kindle Guide, so here goes...

How do I go to the furthest read page in a book I am reading? Seemingly simple, but it seems unless I know the location number, I can't do this. I can go to the last page read, but that's not the same thing.

Say I have gone back a chapter or two to reread a section, there doesn't seem to be any way to go to the furthest point I have read up to again. If I try to go to last page read, it just takes me the place I have just been to.

I know Whispersync provides something along these lines, but what if the book was not d/l'd from Amazon (I am reading a book I got from Feedbooks at the moment), or if I'm out of WiFi range

Can someone put me out of my misery...?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote