Here is my full experience with this device.
Model #: iView-700EB-T
Battery Charge Time: First two times for two hours approx. Third time it was for five hours.
Battery Power Problem
The iView eReader holds power to read only about 100 pages or so. I charged it three times. First two times, I was only able to read 28 pages before it said low power and shutdown. This is a serious limitation for this eReader.
Also, here are my complete comments on this eReader.
1. Very bad for PDF.
2. Not sure about how battery durability, specially if it is this bad now.
3. Had to make own folder for different kinds of media. It can't recognize the differnt once like music etc., and just gives a long list.
4. CAN be used while charging
5. Video seems to drain battery really fast.
1. mp4 and all other formats supported by Skytex
2. Colors for text (Mentioned in manual but doesn't show in the device)
3. Change background to black and text to different colors
4. Where is reset button ? Mentioned in manual but can't find it on the device.
5. Alarm feature (Would be nice if this was present.)
6. Synthetic Case instead of Leather
7. Can't delete files from the device directly.
8. Doesnt say when charging is complete. Would be nice if there was an indicator for this.
9 Hard on eyes, so needs a protective screen.
6. Micro SD card is a pain, wish it took regular Memory cards.
7. Headphones that come in the package are poor quality.