View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by richieadler View Post
I have the impression that this was dealt before in the forums, but I cannot find where. If this has, in fact, been explained before, I would appreciate the link to the corresponding thread.

I need to add information to a generated HTML to be able to include title, author, date of publication and possible other metadata to the resulting EPUB, but I don't know that tags are recognized by Calibre. How should I proceed?

Thank you in advance.
Fill out the Metadata window (in the Library or first screen of a single title convert) before converting , Calibre uses that to build the OPF part of the EPUB (container) file.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote