View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #5
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura
I updated to the latest calibre today. Unfortunately, the custom catalog is still not working GRiker. Here is the error report:

Spoiler:
calibre, version 0.7.44
ERROR: Conversion Error: <b>Failed</b>: Generate catalog

Generate catalog
Python function terminated unexpectedly: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'extract'
Sections: Authors, Descriptions
Catalog_EPUB_MOBI(): Generating epub for sony in GUI environment
connected_device: 'None'
book count: 5
opts:
authorClip: 100
catalog_title: u'Unread'
connected_kindle: False
descriptionClip: 380
exclude_book_marker: u':'
exclude_genre: u'\\[.+\\]'
exclude_tags: u'~,Catalog'
header_note_source_field: ''
merge_comments: '::True'
output_profile: 'sony'
read_book_marker: u'tag:+'
search_text: None
sort_by: None
sort_descriptions_by_author: True
sync: False
thumb_width: '1.00'
wishlist_tag: u'Wishlist'
existing thumb cache at /Users/sc/Library/Preferences/calibre/caches/catalog/thumbs.zip, cached_thumb_width: 1.00"
Begin catalog source generation
DPI = 168; thumbnail dimensions: 168 x 224
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/Python/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 147, in main
return run_entry_point()
File "/Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/Python/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 116, in run_entry_point
return getattr(pmod, func)()
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/worker.py", line 110, in main
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/convert/gui_conversion.py", line 68, in gui_catalog
File "site-packages/calibre/library/catalog.py", line 5071, in run
File "site-packages/calibre/library/catalog.py", line 1397, in buildSources
File "site-packages/calibre/library/catalog.py", line 1803, in generateHTMLDescriptions
File "site-packages/calibre/library/catalog.py", line 4450, in generateHTMLDescriptionHeader
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'extract'

Do you want me to continue discussing this with you here or open a ticket? Let me know. There is definitely no rush for me in this as (a) you volunteer your time in this (b) you may be working on more important stuff.

PS: thanks for all your work here and on the code.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote