View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Last I looked they were fetching a fairly decent price because some people prefer the old wireless carrier in the US.
That would be me! The new carrier's coverage is literally non-existent under my little rock. I hope my K2 US lasts forever.

If you're only concerned with getting a functional collections feature, I'd definitely give the registration hack a try.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...istration+hack

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-04-2011 at 03:37 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote