@Review: I know you guys are computers gurus, but I have a question from a non-savy computer: These steps are done when you connect the PB to the computer or need to be done using poterm(like hacking the PB)?
I dont see when I connect the PB to computer, I can see the system file but is empty..
Originally Posted by review
1) unzip the attached file djviewer-bw.zip
2) copy djviewer-bw.app into the folder system/bin on the internal memory
3) place the test file called textbook.djvu somewhere
4) edit extensions.cfg in system/config and add the bold part:
5) Enjoy reading with an excellent contrast.
These steps will make my version of the djvu viewer the default viewer. If you want to open the file with the viewer provided with the pocketbook just select djview from the context menu of the file. The file will open in exactly the same place and with the same zoom and orientation as the file in my version of the viewer.
Also, I've attached the screenshots of the attached djvu file. The left is with pocketbooks viewer and the right with my version.
That is an improvement of contrast, isn't it?